If we have any vacancies for the dates that you require then an appointment to visit will be arranged at a mutually convenient time. Please note that we have an admission policy which is strictly adhered to.
For children who will be starting before they are eligible for free entitlement funding, there will be a £50 deposit to pay.
For children who are just taking the free entitlement hours and not taking extra hours or services ( e.g. Forest schools) this will be a £50 voluntary contribution.
The minimum attendance per week is 2 sessions of 3 hours. Our parental contract states that six term time weeks’ notice should be given if sessions need to be reduced.
Fees for children the term after they are 3 years old:
Children are entitled to receive up to 15 hours of government funding per week. This means that your first 15 hours are free. You may use this funding
- You could choose a three-hour session per day, either 9.00am to 12.00pm or 12 pm to 3 pm
- Or You could choose to have 3x 4hour sessions (to include lunch club) and 1 x3 hour session
- Or any other variations within the times offered.Funding can be amended in the middle of a term.
- The 15 hours can be used for a maximum of two settings, but not 15 hours at each.
- Any additional hours above the 15 hours will be charged at £5.50 per hour.
Invoices are distributed half termly or termly in advance and payment is required within the first two weeks of each term or half term. Please respect this punctuality as rent, wages and insurances etc. have to be paid.
We regret that refunds or credits cannot be made for holidays or sickness absences. Please also note that we are unable to ‘swap’ sessions or lunch clubs if you are unable to attend your allocated days at any particular time.
Fees for children who are not old enough to receive 3-year-old funding:
For children who are below the age of the funding entitlement, the cost per hour is £6.50. They can have a minimum of two sessions per week.
Some families with 2-year-old children may be able to take advantage of the 2-year-old funding if they fit the WSCC criteria. Please contact us for more details.